Sunday, June 19, 2022

Italians arrest Paul Haggis

I know little about the guy. I didn't like Crash and I hated the partial episode I saw of Walker Texas Ranger. If he's guilty, to hell with him. 

Paul Haggis has been arrested for sexual assault in Italy.

If it turns out he did it, I'll feel like a monster for writing this, but I can't help wondering if his accusers have some connection to Scientology. Of course, since he was a Scientologist himself for years, there was something horribly wrong with him.

From Variety:

According to multiple Italian press reports and a note from the public prosecutor of the nearby city of Brindisi, Haggis is charged with forcing a young “foreign” – meaning non-Italian – woman to undergo sexual intercourse over the course of two days in Ostuni, while he was scheduled to hold several master classes at the Allora Fest, a new film event being launched by Los Angeles-based Italian journalist Silvia Bizio and Spanish art critic Sol Costales Doulton that is set to run in Ostuni from June 21 to June 26.

 Read the whole thing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment