Friday, March 3, 2023

Harry & Meghan

Someone kindly shared their Netflix log in information with me. They've had Netflix for years and almost never watched it, so Netflix still comes out way ahead. They've canceled it but still have two weeks to go.

To be honest, I turned this thing on and haven't paid close attention to it. I don't think I missed anything. It's stuff we already knew or safely assumed. Look at those people! Would you marry into that family? Harry and Meghan were right to get out, but it shouldn't take six hours to say why.

It's like most reality TV, about rich people who don't deserve to be rich.

I have Episode One on as I write this. They're talking about their second date. They met at a restaurant. Harry thinks something is funny.

"You were late," Harry explains.

"I was late?"

"Yes. Remember?"

A moment of spontaneous levity.

I can't sympathize with Harry at all. He's a killer and always walked around wearing stupid-looking uniforms. He even wore one to his wedding. Meghan wore a big giant wedding dress. Had to have children help carry it. 

We see them fleeing Canada in a private jet. They're going to California where they'll stay with a "friend" who's a rich guy they never met.

No comments:

Post a Comment