Tuesday, November 20, 2018

TV is good again

I got rid of cable and I'm actually enjoying television again. With Comcast, we had about 2,000 channels mostly of pure crap. You could wade through thousands of channels and find nothing. I kept trying to watch Murder, She Wrote but never made it to the end of a single episode.

I'm thinking I should get rid of Netflix. Their streaming video is mostly crap and I could probably just buy the few DVD's I want cheaper than paying them.

One thing I didn't know until very recently is that they don't show cartoons on Saturday morning anymore. Someone told me it had been over 20 years. It's been that long since I've turned on a TV on Saturday morning. Lately on weekends I've been watching old episodes of Johnny Sokko and his Flying Robot. Johnny Sokko is a little Japanese kid with a gun who commands a giant flying robot through his watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment