Thursday, October 24, 2019

Uh oh.


Remember how the DNC was trying to get the press to take Trump seriously in hopes that he would get the Republican nomination? Trump easily defeated his Republican opponents, but Clinton supporters still thought beating him would be a breeze. This was revealed by Wikileaks.

And now, I just did a news search for Clinton and found three or four links to people on Fox News urging Hillary Clinton to enter the race.

Long ago, during the Watergate hearings, I started seeing a bumpersticker that said Don't blame me, I voted for McGovern. People kept telling George McGovern himself that they would vote for him if they could do it all over again.

But even now,  I don't think anybody is sorry they didn't vote for Hillary Clinton.

For some time, I've had occasion to tell the "amusing" anecdote about the time I was rejected for a job as pizza delivery driver. The guy they hired instead of me later forced the owner to open the safe at gunpoint before hitting him over the head. I had started telling this as a self-deprecating story, how an employer preferred even a dangerous psychopath to me, but, telling it over the years, it became one of personal triumph, how a restauranteur cruelly rejected me and lived to regret it.

That may be what Hillary Clinton is after. If she loses, she won't be the idiot who inflicted another four years of Donald Trump on the world---she'll be the victim, and Donald Trump will give us all what we deserve for not electing her president.

No comments:

Post a Comment