Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sean Penn, Zelensky at the Oscars


I don't know. If I were Sean Penn and I got the bright idea of Zelensky speaking at the Oscars, I think I would suggest it in an understated way, because there's no telling. The guy could misunderstand, drone on and on, give a twenty minute speech. They'd have to cut him off, claim it was a technical glitch and blame Russia. I've seen that happen before. Some West Point cadet appeared on MSNBC by satellite. He did that West Point Cadet thing where they shout everything they say and the screen turned to static. If something like that happened, Penn could come out looking like a jackass.

Penn says he's going to publicly "smelt" his old Oscars from 15 years ago if Zelensky doesn't appear. Does he know what smelting is? Is it something you can really do publicly?

You look at how mad they get at the slightest political statement at the Oscars.

Don't know if this is from his TV show or him as president.


No comments:

Post a Comment