Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Felicity Huffman pleads guilty


Felicity Huffman tearfully pleaded guilty to the charge of being a caring mother and helping her daughter get into a good college. Her daughter, she said, has been seeing neuropsychiatrist since she was eight or eleven depending on which article you read and really did need extra time to complete the SATs, not like the other rich kids who were faking it.

Prosecutors want her to get four months in jail.

I'm not sure I'd want it announced to the world that I'd been seeing a neuropsychiatrist since I was in grade school. No point in revealing private medical information of any kind.

You know what seems awfully coincidental to me? The fact that both the actresses in this thing have fairly common last names but with slightly unusual spellings. Aren't they usually spelled Hoffman and Laughlin? You think this played any role in their turn to criminality?

No comments:

Post a Comment